Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:23 AM CST on November 29, 2015
Expires 1:00 AM EST on December 02, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the West Fork Trinity River near Jacksboro.
* At 1000 am Sunday the stage was 22.60 feet.
* Flood stage is 20 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to a crest near 23 feet
by Sunday evening. The river should fall below flood stage Tuesday
* At 22 feet, moderate flooding along the River Reach is expected.
Lat... Lon 3330 9822 3321 9803 3329 9795 3339 9814
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:43 AM CST on November 29, 2015
Expires 7:00 PM EST on November 29, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through this afternoon...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of north central Texas and northeast Texas...
including the following areas... in north central Texas...
Collin... Comanche... Cooke... Dallas... Denton... Eastland...
Ellis... Erath... Fannin... Grayson... Hood... Hunt... Jack...
Johnson... Kaufman... Montague... Palo Pinto... Parker...
Rockwall... Somervell... Stephens... Tarrant... wise and Young. In
northeast Texas... Delta... Hopkins... Lamar... rains and Van
* Through this afternoon
* rainfall amounts... additional rainfall amounts today are
expected to be less than 1.25 inches. This rainfall is in
addition to the several inches of rain that has already fallen
across the region since Thanksgiving day.
* Main flooding concerns... grounds are saturated and any
additional rainfall could cause flooding especially near
rivers... creeks and streams. Water can rise extremely quickly
with little advance warning when grounds are saturated. Never
drive into areas where water covers the Road!
Grounds are saturated and conditions are favorable for sudden
flooding with additional rainfall. You should monitor the latest
forecasts from the National Weather Service and be prepared to
take action should flash flood warnings be issued for your area.
Statement as of 12:52 AM CST on November 29, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Waco...
a record rainfall of 1.04 inches was set at Waco yesterday. This
breaks the old record of 0.74 set in 1917.
- Alaska - Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Freeze Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Ice Storm Warning , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Hydrologic Statement
- Maryland - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Dense Fog Advisory, Air Stagnation Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report